• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG9/TG12 Stanevals to merge

D

Deleted member 777

I'm hearing on the FOMvine that both stanevals will merge later in the year and start from a new location.................... Scampton!

More hot merger news to come as well........

Remember you heard it here first folks! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

D

dozyscopie1

Tg9/12

Tg9/12

We were briefed a few weeks ago by the Trade WO that we would indeed be merging over the next few years, and we will be known as TG9. Bit of a bonus for TG12 if you ask me.Larger variety of jobs and postings, because at the moment TG12 is t0ss....
Cant really say anymore as I drifted off after 5 mins of him begining to talk, luckily he opened with news of the merger as that is all I remember.

D

dozyscopie1

Sorry to bring this old thread up but heard from my boss yesterday that this idea has been canned. Something to do with not being able to put the ATC Sgts onto the same pay level as the Scopie Sgts. Anyway according to him it is no longer a viable plan and we will not be merging. Anybody TG9/12 pers heard this too?

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Sorry to bring this old thread up but heard from my boss yesterday that this idea has been canned. Something to do with not being able to put the ATC Sgts onto the same pay level as the Scopie Sgts. Anyway according to him it is no longer a viable plan and we will not be merging. Anybody TG9/12 pers heard this too?

Heard it at the Neat reunion last week, what a surprise, we all knew money would be the downfall, pity the powers that could not see it before spending money on feasibility studie and initial cross training.

JFOM

Trekkie Nerd
Not canned, but an email to me yesterday stated it had been postponed till 2015!

Obviously, then it will be canned :pDT_Xtremez_14:

N

NotAnIDOYet

Delayed until 2015, JPA being just one of the reasons...

N

NotAnIDOYet

Has the pay freeze got anything to do with it?

JPA
Pay banding
Jobs
Ranks
Controllers*

*delete as appropriate!

Looks like the wheels have come off the vision as some homework wasn't done correctly - big show stopper is pretty much that JPA can't handle it until the next big upgrade in 2015 (new pension anyone?).

Trickle of cross-pollination will continue though

Word from the TG12 old folks conference should hit the streets soon but this was the main message we got yesterday.

Last edited: