• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG9 Seminar

A

Arty Monitors

Anyone know when the TG9 seminar is going to be? I was under the impression it was going to be in Sep/Oct time, but as yet have heard nothing. So whats the word on the street?

TTF Now

W

What's the bloody point?

Lord I had forgotten about this event. I will cancel all of my social calender just in case I am lucky enough to get an invite. I do hope a relative does not die before it takes place. The conflict of interests would just be too much to contemplate.

Fingers crossed!

W

What's the bloody point?

Well? What happened? Do tell. Should I look at investment portfolios for the pay rise we have surely won?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Registering an "amber" caption light on my Sarcasm Detector 2000 unit...

W

What's the bloody point?

Only amber? Best get that thing looked at!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I did hear a rumour yesterday that 's come from the last PFOM conference. Something along the lines of splitting TG9 and merging some of it with TG12, or something like that...

How much creedance is in that - I know not, but this is a rumour website after all...............................

W

What's the bloody point?

I have heard that ops personnel are going to start deploying in support of flying operations. Oh hang on, we have been doing that for years......

but now that controllers are deploying there is going to be courses for those deploying on ops. How did we ever manage before?

N

NotAnIDOYet

I did hear a rumour yesterday that 's come from the last PFOM conference. Something along the lines of splitting TG9 and merging some of it with TG12, or something like that...

How much creedance is in that - I know not, but this is a rumour website after all...............................

I heard the whole of TG9/OSB (ATC) being disbanded and replaced completely by TG12/OSB (FC). Only a rumour mind but sillier things have happened in the past...

Big ACOS Manning cheese visited a secret underground location today and was badgered by some TG12/FC types so anything is possible.

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
.........but now that controllers are deploying there is going to be courses for those deploying on ops. How did we ever manage before?

Have I missed something? Did controllers not deploy OOA before I started?
Fcuk, I miss all the good jobs.

TG12 & TG9 merging, now there's a good rumour.
Can't wait to go back in tomorrow and get it going round. (again)

W

What's the bloody point?

Have I missed something? Did controllers not deploy OOA before I started?

I was on my 3rd det before I saw a controller deployed. And I mean proper OOA's not two week jobbers. Not including the Falklands since MPA though. But then always thought that the Falklands was more Out Of The Way than Out Of Area!

Merging trades........ now that is a thought. I think we should merge with PSF, if only for the pay rise!

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
I was on my 3rd det before I saw a controller deployed. And I mean proper OOA's not two week jobbers. Not including the Falklands since MPA though. ......

Are you still in? I only ask, because Controllers have been deploying OOA wherever there has been an ATC Tower, and that's been for the last year or two at least.

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
Maybe the Ops branch could move in with someone else? TG4 looks promising, or you could merge with the scribblies. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

And can you please take your OpsO's with you after you leave? They're cluttering up the place.

W

What's the bloody point?

Are you still in? I only ask, because Controllers have been deploying OOA wherever there has been an ATC Tower, and that's been for the last year or two at least.

Yes I am. And the phrase "Year or two" says it all. Did you never wonder where your FOM's, Cpl's and SAC's were going to for such a long time? Whilst your fellow controllers just sat there continuously?

Jeeeeeeeeez

Last edited:
W

What's the bloody point?

And can you please take your OpsO's with you after you leave? They're cluttering up the place.

Don't blame me for them!

I tend to ignore them...... they go away eventually!