• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG3 Roll Call

TG3 Roll Call

• L Tech AD

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • L Tech AF

Votes: 26 18.2%
  • L Tech TC

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • Eng Tech El

Votes: 51 35.7%
  • I can't feckin remember, my trade has changed that many times.

Votes: 17 11.9%

• Total voters

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Just thought I'd start this again, as I cant remember who is around.

Obviously - TMG, the JAFAD twins and a couple of others - but I know there are more lurking!

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Just thought I'd start this again, as I cant remember who is around.

the JAFAD twins

Jafad Twins????? Collie, I will have to disagree with you there, I have never looked anything like JAFAD666, who if he had a twin, that twin would look like the bad lad in Omen II (a boy with big 666 qualities).
:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:
T

The_last_of_TG3

Present and correct saar

Been an AF most of the time spent a year as a geek but now an AF again shame it is in the Falklands.

Reporting for duty Sir, ive only been in 6 years so just a lowly EL Tech lol. Done Ground Radio and a 4 month det with 1ACC and now working In IT and living the dream, just waitng for a tour in a nice green tent now :pDT_Xtremez_30: CANT WAIT :pDT_Xtremez_35:

IHateTCW

LAC
Checking in one of the last JT's in this great dying trade .:pDT_Xtremez_37:
Or is it one of the first JT's in a weird new TG

Y

Yellowtechie

Another JT

Another JT

Hi to IHateTCW, I've not seen another TG3 JT for years, I have heard that a few exist but thought that this must be multiple sitings of me. Have you not come off the latest board? Think I know who you are, might be wrong though. Hi to all others, where are you all? I'm currently in the Falklands but home unit is Coningsby (Typhoon).

OK..Igiveup

Corporal
Really

Really

Was L tech GR really a trade?

I guess at Ground radar? I do remember L tech ST (or very similar cos thats what I went for but told no spaces- they should have told me the trade was disbanded-CIOs for you.)

Comms or death for me I'm afraid

Eng mech ad!

Eng mech ad!

I was an Eng mech AD once. I think. I started out on MAD 32 at Locking.
I have been various other things until I reached the dizzying height of jnco.
Still trade group 3 though. Not been brainwashed yet!

Got many T-shirts...

Got many T-shirts...

TG3 forever, or at least until they finally get me...

Done AF, done TCW, done Cyprus, done Rapier, now in IT. And I went up to two Dining In nights at Byron Heights - Does that count as done AD?

But I did start as Eng Mech El...

M

Mazmann

L Tech AF

L Tech AF

First post ever........... am still a L Tech AF I don't care what they say !!!!!

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Just been posted in thought I'd better report for duty as there is no ground radio sections around