• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG18 Command Warrant Officer

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
CASWO informed us that we have a TG18 CWO appointed as a direct line to him.
All trades have them and they have been in post for 18-12 months now.
Any stackers know who our one is?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
TG18 Command Warrant Officer

Found out who it is now. I don't think I'll be using that 'capability'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
The RLC have a conductor rank which is the most senior appointment that can be held by a warrant officer. It's all bulls hit if you ask me

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
No duff mate. Executive WO has a different rank slide.

Absolute bollocks; any WO can buy them from a particular tailoring outlet up north (and probably some others) at a ridiculous amount of money. They are not issued to 'Exec' WO's.

There is a group of Command WO's that occasionally meet the CASWO that may have a better understanding of the SLT's direction but we are not yet at the point where Exec WO appointments have been identified under project Titan although they are likely to be the B&TA's WO or PM's WO, AO FP WO etc, etc.

I get this is a rumour website but these type of rumours can be divisive especially when other WO's start believing them.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Why not have a WO Class 1 and a WO Class 2, one with a drab rank slide and t h e other with a shiny one.

Although I'm sure we had a review about 15 years ago that we should have fewer ranks,

hobbes

LAC
Absolute bollocks; any WO can buy them from a particular tailoring outlet up north (and probably some others) at a ridiculous amount of money. They are not issued to 'Exec' WO's.

I don't think they are issued at all, probably against dress regs - whenever I've been at the Ivory Towers I've never seen the rest of the WOs wearing them, just 'the few'.