• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tescos - Booze Deal

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Well one of my m8s at work gave me a little hint of Tescos deal at the moment 3 crates of Beer /Cider for £20 spondoolies so today I went in and bought 90 cans of Strongbow for £40 and they gave me a voucher for £4 off future purchases. 15 cans * 3 for £20 bargain if you ask me , I can sense Xmas is going to be a good one this year , cant knock and deals like that. I just wondering if 90 cans will last to Xmas day though :/

So my point is go and get shopping and grab a deal while it lasts

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Nice one!

Its just a shame that they no longer bring out the £10 for a 24 slab at christmas like they used to.

D

dodgysootie

Well one of my m8s at work gave me a little hint of Tescos deal at the moment 3 crates of Beer /Cider for £20 spondoolies so today I went in and bought 90 cans of Strongbow for £40 and they gave me a voucher for £4 off future purchases. 15 cans * 3 for £20 bargain if you ask me , I can sense Xmas is going to be a good one this year , cant knock and deals like that. I just wondering if 90 cans will last to Xmas day though :/

So my point is go and get shopping and grab a deal while it lasts

Alcohol is bad for you Billy!!!