• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

tax free bikes

J

jay79

Hi to all, i am currently on the move to RAF Bruggen and i will be looking into getiing tax free bike, does anyone have any clues where to go or who to see?

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Hi to all, i am currently on the move to RAF Bruggen and i will be looking into getiing tax free bike, does anyone have any clues where to go or who to see?
Are you a fukkin time traveller then?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

J

jay79

lol ok i am moving to RAF Bruggen. Do you know of anywhere?

Ex-Splitter and Proud

Flight Sergeant
lol ok i am moving to RAF Bruggen. Do you know of anywhere?

I think you may have missed Hu's point - there is no RAF Bruggen anymore:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Not that you've missed it by much - the RAF only pulled out in 2001 :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Not Bruggen any More

Not Bruggen any More

I think you'll find it's call Javelin Brks now, but it's still there at the mo.

See my previous in your other thread.

:pDT_Xtremez_44:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I deleted his other identical thread as one is enough...You'd better wrte it again in this one!

J

jay79

Sorry to all ithought you would of understood me better calling it RAF Bruggen, i know its javelin barrack currently home of 16 & 7 Signal Regt. im posted to 16.

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
I bought a GSXR750 SRAD from BFG Superbikes in Elmpt years ago.
They then moved on to RheinD but I think they have moved to Paderborn now or some Army type place, try ARRSE they will know.
Have a google m8. There is also some one who covers the whole of Germany, who has an advert in "The Sixth Sense".

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Buy here take there

Buy here take there

In my other post I just suggested that you might want to consider exporting tax free from the UK to the continent, due to new bikes being cheaper over here because a lot of makes haven't shifted their prices to take into account the upheaval in exchange rates.

I know you can do it with cars, but not too sure about bikes.