• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

<Tap, Tap> is this thing on?

N

No Comm's

Hello all,
Just dropped by to say Hi as I just got access.
Ive only been in the RAF a few years and all of then spent so far on TCW. (hence the nickname:pDT_Xtremez_08: )
/sarcasm on
I love it on the wing, everyday Im out there living the dream... providing certain comm's in an uncertain world.
/sarcasm off

Anyway, all this talking is starting to wear me out... its not like Im used to a working connection.

T

The Masked Geek

Did 8 years on "The Wing" and enjoyed most of them (there's always a crap det). Mind you, having a better time now though.

W

Wing boy

What years were you on the wing TMG? I've been here since 1998 apart from a very short posting!

Last edited: