• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tactical Provost Wing

I am hoping to join the RAFP i have my PRTC in 6 Days and Basic in 3 months, i would love to join the TPW and do some forward line policing in conflict zones and such, does anybody have any information on it? do you have to be a certain rank or qual? or is it you apply and go for selection, also for the Close Protection, can anyone shed any light on it? i hear the training course is hard any help would be super. Finally it was advised that i try to obtain my Parachute wings as well i have 2 jumps already logged from western on the green and i was told i should try and progress that and obtain my wings, is this hard to do in the RAFP i know mostly regiment do it but ide love to give it ago, same with the AACC and the sniper training course however i have yet to find any evidence of one existing for the RAFP
Best Regards
Steve