• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tactical MT wing?

A

A Crusty Demon

I have been hearing a few things about the tactical MT wings from some lads i work with they are Gen Tech M's which were attached to the Tac MT wing. As a GTM myself id like to know if anyone on here know what the deal is if i wanted to follow the same path. What would i be doing? and what is the wing itself like?

Cheers

ozzie

LAC
hey mate, there is no such thing as Tac MT Wing, its Tac Supply Wing or TSW (obviously) based at MOD Stafford. there are gen tech m's on the wing and they are extremly busy. my advice is call them and speak to them direct, i guess by ringing MOD directories on your work phone and ask for TSW at MOD Stafford, the can give you the phone number for MTMS lads

ozzie

LAC
just seen he posted in the stacker forum asking about TSW too, i got posted from the wing to 2mt and there is nothing tactical about this place :'(