• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Swimming, HR/admin

K3293

LAC
Hey,

I'm relatively new to this Forum, but based on my previous discussions with the AFCO or on the RAF live chat, I was told that you have to be water confident when training but that swimming is not a requirement in the fitness test for HR/admin and clerical trade, which is what I am most drawn to at the moment.

Just wondered if anyone knew any different?

Thanks so much

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Hey,

I'm relatively new to this Forum, but based on my previous discussions with the AFCO or on the RAF live chat, I was told that you have to be water confident when training but that swimming is not a requirement in the fitness test for HR/admin and clerical trade, which is what I am most drawn to at the moment.

Just wondered if anyone knew any different?

Thanks so much

Have a look at the similar threads on this forum, it should give you an idea. no one needs to be able to swim, as long as your happy to be in the water.

K3293

LAC
Ahhh, right, I understand where you are coming from.

Thank you, much appreciated!!

Gets me exciting thinking about joining!