• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Subscriptions

E

elnino

I have just tried subscribing to/for the goats upkeep and was asked for my bank account details!!
Surely this cant be correct, if it is, is there another way of either donating or subscribing?
Been a victim of fraud on my account in the past and dont want to go through the hassle again.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hundreds have donated and subscribed to the Goat by using our paypal account and the step by step procedure without a single case of fraud since we bagan in 05...So it would seem to be safe to use!

And thanks for doing so!

stacker1195

Sergeant
I've just this minute sent my fiver for subscription via paypal :pDT_Xtremez_28:
(Which was as secure as paying for stuff off of EBay)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've just this minute sent my fiver for subscription :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Thanks pal...much appreciated!

Once we see it comes out of other end of the wire you'll get your subscriber bar and other extra access...

E

elnino

Hundreds have donated and subscribed to the Goat by using our paypal account and the step by step procedure without a single case of fraud since we bagan in 05...So it would seem to be safe to use!

And thanks for doing so!

Cheers Vim, will go through it again when i leave work later.
Never used paypal before so wasnt sure how secure it was/is.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
As long as you don't fall victim to phishing emails, it is extremely secure.

Top tip, is if you get an emails saying it is from PayPal and there is a problem with your account, DO NOT follow any links on that email but navigate to the PayPal website yourself to see if there really is a problem.

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Tonight I have received 2 e-mails informing me that that my annual subscription to E-goat has been cancelled, I have not authorised or asked for this to happen, is this a problem with E-goat, or is it Paypal? I’m asking as the recent updates have seemed to made thing weird and I’m wondering if this is 1 of these things. I’ve checked and my subscription, it's not due for renewal till January 2010, so I’m not sure why I’ve received this?

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The card you paid with hasnt expired has it?

That’s exactly what has happened, cheers. I’d sent a message to Fomz this morning saying that the e-mails were from Paypal, a small detail I hadn’t noticed last night (I had just returned from the pub!) So I’ll get it sorted at my end. Thanks for the help.
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You get a user page, full access to Youstubes and Photoplog and a bigger avatar.