• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

STC ESIs are now what?

fatbaldchief

Corporal
With the demise of Strike Command and the withdrawal of Strike Command Engineering Staff Instructions (STC ESIs) does anyone know what they have been replaced with?

How does Air Command promulgate info for the sharp end?

Thanks in advance techie types :pDT_Xtremez_28:

fatbaldchief

Corporal
http://www.publications.raf.r.mil.uk/live/rafesis/al4.doc

Try the above address on the main RAF Site. It lists STC ESI's and tells you where they are now. Mostly in JAP or 100B. Hope it helps. Had same problem myself.

Thanks Grumpy bloke have a free fish supper on me! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

As I suspected. I don't think they have been replaced as such just absorbed into higher level documents.

Thanks for your time. I'm off back to some dreary paperwork :S

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Probably been absorbed into an online publication/document like so many other publications nowadays. Which is really, really handy when you need info but are away from MOB or stuck halfway up a bloody mountain in the middle of Scotland (yes, choppers!).
Now I'm not a computerphobe in way, shape or form but locating important publications on a remote server 600 miles away and ensuring that the only way of accessing the said publication is via a rather slow intranet connection just strikes me as sheer madness :mad: . And which prompted one of the many comments in the "Reasons for leaving the Service" block of my PVR.

How long before? -->
_41371396_britaincomputer203.jpg
:)

(4 attendance days remaining)

Last edited: