• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

St Dunstan's Follow Up In MoS

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Reading the MoS in my local this afternoon, came across this article about Andy Allen, and the work that St Dunstan's have done to help him since he was hit by an IED 2 years ago.

For those who dont know who Andy Allen is, he was one of the guys who was featured in Wounded (BBC1), and there was actual footage of him being blown up, casevac'd and his rehabilitation. Everyone I know who saw the programme couldnt watch it without a tear in their eye.

The article in MoS is interesting reading about the simple things that St Dunstan's do, even down to things about a talking watch that helped him gain his confidence again. It also remarks on the fact that Andy himself had never heard of St Dunstan's until he had been injured.

Hopefully they will start to get some more publicity now.