• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Something to look forward to girls!

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Oooh i cant wait! You will of course get there before me AW :pDT_Xtremez_15:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Yea thanks for reminding me of that Mrs M................I used to like you::p: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Yea thanks for reminding me of that Mrs M................I used to like you::p: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

:pDT_Xtremez_31: Mind you, i get bloody hot flushes now thanks to a medical condition!!!!!

T

The Masked Geek

Why is this horrid conversation in the "Blokes" forum? I'm glad I can't see the video in question. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

T

The Masked Geek

Must be some lingering gayness from my days as a Mod.

Best I get myself off to correction soonest.

J

(JR)

Ah now i understand what the wife is on about LOL. She doesn't want to kill me after all...Or does she?

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Well AW I have put off watching that because quite frankly I was too scared! I finally plucked up the courage and yep cheers fcuk all to luck forward to!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Well AW I have put off watching that because quite frankly I was too scared! I finally plucked up the courage and yep cheers fcuk all to luck forward to!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

You'll realise the fun of it when you are a grand-parent. You can give the little dear/s back and sit down to enjoy a glass of something for as long as you like.

:pDT_Xtremez_14: