• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

J

Justacabbie

Well I sit here as my last night shift draws to a close after 23 years in the RAF, I'm finally done. Time for pastures new after 3 months resettlement leave etc. For those that know me, thanks for all the laughs. For those that dont, thanks also, some of your writings are pure genius! Having read through the whole poo thread, it is that sort of humour which has helped me through my 23 years.

Time to put all my uniform in a bag and hand it back to stores. Thankyou!

Over, finished, done, gone, out!

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Well I sit here as my last night shift draws to a close after 23 years in the RAF, I'm finally done. Time for pastures new after 3 months resettlement leave etc. For those that know me, thanks for all the laughs. For those that dont, thanks also, some of your writings are pure genius! Having read through the whole poo thread, it is that sort of humour which has helped me through my 23 years.

All the best for the future, whatever that holds.
Don't forget to come back sometime soon.

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
You take care out there. You will have some great memories to fall back on when you get all nostalgic! I know you had been places and done things other people wouldn't have dreamed off ;)

Obi Wan

Sergeant
All the very best to you whatever you do, and welcome to civvy street..................Its different. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I

irishlogster

Good luck out there mate! 7359 hours left in for me! Not that I am counting:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********

All the best cabbie and good luck for civvy street. Dont forget to come and visit the goat regularly.... we need you old ex-servicemen to remind us young uns how it used to be 'back in t' good ole days!' :)

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
All the best cabbie and good luck for civvy street. Dont forget to come and visit the goat regularly.... we need you old ex-servicemen to remind us young uns how it used to be 'back in t' good ole days!' :)

Well that knocked him firmly off his perch!