• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SNCO For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Swingerbag

I would like to bid a pint of spitoon fluid for the rancid little stool!

I was led to belive that all the real b3ll ends who are totally inept and cannot cut it anywhere are sent to become ge's, as all they do is warm up dinners and make brews for the aircrew(there masters)

My source tells me that in the ge world, the biggest cockslammers are Nimrod ge's! So can he be sent there?

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
And you are who Spunkbag??

Nice try TAM or whoever you are, just another cant hack it in the real world gimp that Cossford seems to attrack like lazy arsed flies to sh1t.

Get a real job asswipe:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Oh and by the way the word you were looking for was they're not 'there', you should have paid more attention a school

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
And you are who Spunkbag??

Nice try TAM or whoever you are, just another cant hack it in the real world gimp that Cossford seems to attrack like lazy arsed flies to sh1t.

Get a real job asswipe:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Oh and by the way the word you were looking for was they're not 'there', you should have paid more attention a school

Actually I think that it's not they're either, because this means a short form of ‘they are’ and it would have been written there are your masters. I think it should be their as in their masters.
However, I may be wrong; it just depends on what Swingers was trying to put across. Was he trying to say that the GE's are the masters of making brews or, which I believe he was trying to say was that the aircrew are the GE's masters?

Hope this Helps

SCJ

Last edited:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Degenerating to personal insults again. Take it to PM or I will shut the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.