• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sleaford Sky News Election page hacked Twitter posts. MUST SEE!!

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
Just in case they do....

Candidates' Tweets

Twitter

1. My campaign manager's gone into hiding. If anyone's seen him, please let me know. He's about 5'11" and looks like a good for nothing cnut.
    - votenormington 1 day ago
  2. Have had to suspend the "Ask James" section of the campaign website as people are asking if I'll pay child support.
  3. Things are getting out of hand, there's an anti-Normington condom Facebook group and the blogosphere just went into meltdown on the topic.
  4. Am furiously hitting redial, trying to get hold of my campaign manager to establish where he procured the promotional prophylactics from.
  5. ... pregnancies and equally unwanted STDs.
  6. ... don't bear the kite mark, are past their expiry date and have broken during the heat of the moment resulting in a spate of unwanted...
  7. Balls almighty. Word on the street is that there are SERIOUS concerns over the quality of Normington-branded condoms. Apparently they...
  8. Sleaford Gazette: "Normington's condom stunt brings a new meaning to the term 'dirty politics'".
    - votenormington 2 days ago
  9. All promotional condoms have been dispensed! Local press is not entirely complimentary about the whole escapade, however.
    - votenormington 2 days ago
  10. ...next five weeks. She responds, bemused: "But Mr Normington, you haven't got any clients, there's nothing to cancel". Tough times, people.
    - votenormington 3 days ago
  11. Finally, election day is announced! 6th May 2010. I call my secretary and instruct her to clear my diary and cancel everything for the...
    - votenormington 4 days ago
  12. ... penetrate a loved one will be my grinning face and a friendly reminder to vote Labour. Whitehall here I come!
    - votenormington 5 days ago
  13. 85% of Normington-branded condoms have been distributed! The last thing the people of Sleaford and North Hykeham will see before they...
    - votenormington 5 days ago
  14. White supremacist leader Eugene Terreblanche hacked to death by black farm-hands in wage dispute!
    - votenormington 6 days ago