• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shortage of everything

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I’ve got a degree in economics but I’m no economist.

Economists are like government scientists, half are right half the time, and all are right with hindsight.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
I’ve got a degree in economics but I’m no economist.

Economists are like government scientists, half are right half the time, and all are right with hindsight.
A degree is worth nothing without experience. I am a Licenced Aircraft Engineer . Guess What? That qualification is gained by theory and exams. Plus a lot of experience. A hell of a lot. People like you have pissed all over a lot of LAE cornflakes. We owe you nothing, I can tell you. You are still a shiney. Always will be.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I did say I wasn’t an economist……

Hope today is a better day for you.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
A degree is worth nothing without experience. I am a Licenced Aircraft Engineer . Guess What? That qualification is gained by theory and exams. Plus a lot of experience. A hell of a lot. People like you have pissed all over a lot of LAE cornflakes. We owe you nothing, I can tell you. You are still a shiney. Always will be.
Bet you are an alter-ego of FOMZ!!! :-D!! Bored? Mummy not giving you any attention and gave you a tablet/laptop instead? :-D

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's the end of the world as we know it there is going to be a pie shortage. No need to ask who ate all the pies as there won't be any!! With no ready availability of pies there'll be thousands starving in Wigan and then it spreads. Humanity is doomed

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
It's the end of the world as we know it there is going to be a pie shortage. No need to ask who ate all the pies as there won't be any!! With no ready availability of pies there'll be thousands starving in Wigan and then it spreads. Humanity is doomed

I notice the headline says Lancashire could face a pie shortage - would you like the rest of us to send you emergency pie parcels? Fruit or Meat? Pork? Steak & Ale? Shepherds? Chicken & Ham? Cottage? Apple? Apple & Blackberry? It's nearly that time of year so Mince? Would an emergency Cornish Pasty do instead?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I notice the headline says Lancashire could face a pie shortage - would you like the rest of us to send you emergency pie parcels?
Hollands Meat and Potato pie with mushy peas and a side order of proper gravy would be awesome

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Your call is important to us but all our operators are busy at the moment. You are number (white noise) in the queue... Please hold the line.... (🎶🎶)