• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shawbury 5's

• Thread starter What's the bloody point?
  • Start date
W

What's the bloody point?

I have it on good authority that Ronaldo is joining the RAF as a FOA. With his 9 week training at Halton this should but him nicely in the frame to represent TTF as a student when the competition comes round. That should satisfy the rules. This year!

Mightierthan

Corporal
Yeah, but with the CDT watching him like a hawk he won't be able to take any of his 'substances' and will end up a 20 stone lump of blubber - again!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Whatever the date.. I'm sure I'll be busy washing my hair or doing important stuff like tidying my sock drawer or watching paint dry.

W

What's the bloody point?

I hear that one team was made up of 60% PTI's this year. Which is a 200% increase on the number of PTI's they had last year. A massive improvement given the SDSR cuts!

Well done I say!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
So just out of interest... did the 'PTI' team win the Shawbury (can't call them the ATC) 5's this year? or was it a team made up from TG9/7 personel only?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Ok - were there any PTI's in any of the winning teams.. be it the main trophy or the plate?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
that does raise the questions:

If Bastion put a team in, does that not show that they are actually overmanned and as such there is scope for a reduction in numbers there? (or were they infact ex-Bastion)

And if no mirror technicians were in any of the winning teams.. maybe that shows that actually they aren't all they are cracked up to be and as such should be not be allowed in futire competitions as TG9/7 far outskills them in that department. :pDT_Xtremez_05:

W

What's the bloody point?

I think we should go back to the old days and next years competition should be held at the winners place. I believe Brize is like a building site, so, anyone interested in Bastion, first weekend in June?

That'll whittle out the ringers!

W

What's the bloody point?

I never meant you had ringers!

Really, some people are so sensitive. Or are you hiding something from us?