• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sgt Peter Wildman MBE

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
It is with great sadness that I must announce to the Goat the passing of Sgt Peter Wildman of RAF Lossiemouth. He died in a motorcycle accident on camp on Tuesday night.

He was a fantastic person to know and one of the best SNCO's I have had the pleasure to work with. I know that he was widely known in the A6 community and all who knew him will be devastated at this news.

Our thoughts and prayers to his family at this very sad time and may he RIP. Per Ardua.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Great lad, big shock & loss to the TG3 & rugby circuit. Will be missed by loads.

Pump out another couple of circuits mate. LINK