• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SFA Question

F

Fabregas

Hello,

i have recently been allocated a SFA at my new base, but it seems far too small. What is the best idea for me to go about getting a bigger one? I have a son too and are planning to increase our family soon. Is there anything I can do to get a bigger quarter? I know they have more available :/

raflad67

Corporal
Hello,

i have recently been allocated a SFA at my new base, but it seems far too small. What is the best idea for me to go about getting a bigger one? I have a son too and are planning to increase our family soon. Is there anything I can do to get a bigger quarter? I know they have more available :/

Do you mean one above your entitlement or a bigger SFA of the same type?

If No2 is is not already 'made and in the oven' this will not add any/much substance to your case as anyone could say that.....

Have you discussed the possibility with the HIC - speak nicely and you never know :pDT_Xtremez_14:

F

Fabregas

I plan to talk to them tomorrow, I am asking for bigger than my entitlement. We don't a pre-cooked baba as yet, but we are trying. The other reason is that we have a huge ass sofa, which I am sure will not fit in this house.

thanks for the reply!

Fabregas

raflad67

Corporal
I plan to talk to them tomorrow, I am asking for bigger than my entitlement. We don't a pre-cooked baba as yet, but we are trying. The other reason is that we have a huge ass sofa, which I am sure will not fit in this house.

thanks for the reply!

Fabregas

I checked the JSP but couldn't find having a huge ass sofa in the criteria - damn it...:pDT_Xtremez_42:

My advice would be speak with them and simply ask - be honest and be nice (remembering that they will be doing you a good turn at this point if they agree) and depending on the HIC rep you speak to then you never know. If you hit the jackpot soon with No2 you will be entitled to a C type so this would deffo be the best way forward but see below for further info:

iaw JSP 464 you are entitled to a C type (3 beds) SFA if you have 2 or 3 children but in some places if C type are in short supply it may be necessary to occupy a B type (2 beds) if your children are under 5.

Good luck