• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SERE on DLP

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Can anyone point me in the direction of where the SERE training lives on DLP?

I need it prior to CCS and cannot find it anywhere on there, even after searching. Ive also spoken to the Regt flt here, and all they are saying is "put SERE in the search box......"

If someone could PM me the link or the reference number that DLP will recognise, it will be much appreciated.

Cheers

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Cheers for that, but I'm still having no joy.

From the home page I'm going to Learning and then Search, I put SERE Video v0.3 in the code box and I'm getting no results found...

LilStill

Sergeant
I presume you've tried searching 'Survive Evade Resist Extract' and variations thereof in the 'Title' box and also in the 'Description' box?

mark20s

LAC
Are you using DLP on Dii or from internet? I believe that the internet version doesn't include some of the courses.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Are you using DLP on Dii or from internet? I believe that the internet version doesn't include some of the courses.

Thats correct mate. There are two sides to the DLP, restricted and unrestricted. The former can only be accessed via DII (oh joy and the slowness) whilst the latter is accessed via the internet and has less sensitive stuff on it.

Its all being canned June next year for the sparkly new Defence Learning Environment. Which will probably run even crappier on DII.