• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sending Bongo Mags Out.....

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Do all packages Afghan bound get opened up with Contraband then being removed?

Reason being, I'm up to mischief (again....) by wanting to send a 'sanitised' wank mag (Copious amounts of duck tape to hide the pink bits - a joke between friends) to a mate at Kandybar. Of course, I don't want this causing too much grief especially if at the other end one of our Muslim allies (Who'll no doubt take great offence!) opens the package and finds Men Only's finest amongst all the Moralibo......

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
no, unless they suspect something in there is wrong, zoo and nuts get sent out to be ditributed OOA anyway so a bodgetaped jazz mag aint going to hurt anyone. I only had 1 package ripped open earlier on in the year and thats because it was badly wrapped.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Sweet, I'll get cracking with the tape and black marker pen once I've *ahem* proof read the magazine first. :pDT_Xtremez_16: