• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

scouse boxer

S

scouse boxer

HI all

as a ex chef in the RAF i often wonder how the hell did i get through is halton in 58 is there any old yes old chefs out there who may know me sac fagan /ellison /hopgoog/davidson[scouse]all good days at wildenrath in the 58and 60s

HI all

as a ex chef in the RAF i often wonder how the hell did i get through is halton in 58 is there any old yes old chefs out there who may know me sac fagan /ellison /hopgoog/davidson[scouse]all good days at wildenrath in the 58and 60s

Hi wellcome to the goat mate.........60s thats a long time ago......have you learned to boil an egg properley yet!.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Welcome onboard, I thought you didn't become a chef in the RAF till reached sgt, till then you where still a cook lol. All these glorified cooks calling themselves chefs what's the world coming too.

Anyway welcome

Jaymac

Sergeant
Welcome to the goat mate. If you passed the cook's course you have my greatest admiration cos no fcuker managed it in the 80's and 90's:pDT_Xtremez_30:.

Sergeant
who called the chef a c--t,well you all know how it ends.
wellcom.(do you still know how to do exercise egg&ham sarni?)

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Welcome to the goat mate. If you passed the cook's course you have my greatest admiration cos no fcuker managed it in the 80's and 90's:pDT_Xtremez_30:.

Off TopicTw@t! Does anyone know how to get Voddy & Coke off a laptop screen?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Dont be put off mate get in there and give as good as you get............the RAF may have changed but the humour remains the same.........as tasteless as the shepards pie in the JRs mess:pDT_Xtremez_19: