• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

School bans triangle shaped flapjacks

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I had to check the calendar when this came on the news.
It shows everything wrong with our society...

1) Triangles are banned, while squares, which have 33% more corners, are allowed
2) Its not the flap-jack thats at fault...its the little cnut that thinks its ok to throw food.

but as my lad pointed out...

3) this crap made the national news.

Things must be going swimmingly in the world if this is in a 3-minute BBC news programme.

And breathe.

Hot Shoes

Corporal
This was one of "Ken Bates" (Radio 2 for anyone under 40) comedy discussions yesterday. They came to the conclusion after a lot of emails and calls that round flap jacks were the answer; then someone pointed out round ones would fly better giving more chance of a direct hit, they gave up after that.

As said, this should of never been allowed to make news

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
I think you're missing one important point though Craig...

If the North Koreans do kick off are they gonna use nukes... or triangular shaped pieces of flapjack?

HTB

I daresay they''ll use pukes (second hand hand flapjacks) or sharpened, round flapjacks like Oddjob's hat brim.