• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SCCM 2012 Experienced IT Engineer

FootTapper

Sergeant
I'm not a recruiter, I'm working for a company who have this role available. It just happens I need this role filled as I need the resource to work on a Project I'm managing.

This is not the detailed job description, it's some of the requirements - if you fit them then it may well be worth getting in touch. I am not writing this post in my professional capacity or representing my employer - I am writing it as an Ex-Plumber who would be very pleased if there's a suitably qualified chap from the forum (or friend of) who wants pointing in the right direction for the role.

Right, we need a guy to join our IT support team with the desktop engineers - but they must have a good working knowledge of SCCM 2012 R2. You will be part of a team supporting 3,000+ end user devices consisting of Laptops, Desktops and Windows Tablets running XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 with COTS and bespoke applications depending on business area.

Specific SCCM areas of knowledge -
creating task sequences for new Builds,
creating images
rolling out Operating System upgrades (particularly XP to Windows 7)
creating collections for applications
(any experience with application packaging is a definite bonus)

if none of the above makes any sense to you then I'm afraid you are not a candidate for the role.

The role is based in Swindon, Wiltshire. There may be some room for negotiation with the salary, the ideal candidate will be looking for permanent employment

cheers in advance :)

FT