• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Santa's best and worst

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So what was the best thing or worst thing Santa brought you this year?

Best thing a very nice bottle of vintage port to be savoured over the cold winter evenings.
Worst/funniest a 1.8Kg tin if Spam. Seemingly it's the largest can of Spam they make containing nearly 4lbs of Spam and with a use by date of December 2018.

Spam Chilli, Spam fritters, Spam sarnies, curried Spam or as Monty Python would say spam, spam, spam egg & spam.:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
So what was the best thing or worst thing Santa brought you this year?

Best thing a very nice bottle of vintage port to be savoured over the cold winter evenings.
Worst/funniest a 1.8Kg tin if Spam. Seemingly it's the largest can of Spam they make containing nearly 4lbs of Spam and with a use by date of December 2018.

Spam Chilli, Spam fritters, Spam sarnies, curried Spam or as Monty Python would say spam, spam, spam egg & spam.:pDT_Xtremez_34:

How about Spam biscuits, which you can dunk in your Port...?
A little bit of social etiquette.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I know someone who bought his fiancee a 4.5Li bottle of Heinz tomato ketchup - fair do's though, she thought it was funny and does put the stuff on just about everything

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
One of my inner circle of mates once bought his ex-wife a Philips ironing centre. It was about 20 years ago and to be fair, he paid £270, which was £220 more than I paid for a jewel of some sort for Mrs Seed.

Am I the lucky one given that I'm still with Mrs Seed in some god forsaken hole in deepest darkest Essex and he's a single bloke running a diving school in Antigua....?

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Best was a crate of this stuff ...

burdoch.jpg