• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Salman Rushdies missus...

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder shettie or indeed his wallet :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Y

Yossarian

Can't see any females on the link provided.

Is it the right link?

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder shettie or indeed his wallet :pDT_Xtremez_15:
well said Lisa. And you would know, on accont of the mostrosity that you are seeing. Even blind people find him repuslive to look at

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Bloody hell, I'd publicly slag off anybody you want (I'd even call snoop doggy dogg a girl to his face) for a shot at her!!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
well said Lisa. And you would know, on accont of the mostrosity that you are seeing. Even blind people find him repuslive to look at

Off Topic ooooo now S2 thats not nice is it!!!!! there are many reasons why people get together, beauty, personality or indeed complete and utter brilliance in the bedroom department!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15: