• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAD News

Studley dangerfcuk

Flight Sergeant
NICOSIA, Cyprus: A fire at a house on a British military base in southern Cyprus left three people dead, a British military official said Sunday.

"I can confirm there has been a fire and three deaths in RAF Akrotiri," said Cpt. Crispin Coates.

Cyprus state radio reported that a man and his two children died in the blaze, which broke out Saturday night on the Akrotiri military base, near the southern port city of Limassol.

The identities of the victims were not immediately released, while the cause of the fire was not clear.

No other information was immediately available.

Just read this on BBC. My condolonces to all that it may affect.

Studley

R

robg1664

Andy Greenough Gen Tech GSE

Andy Greenough Gen Tech GSE

My deepest sympathies to his wife.