• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sad News : Death of Ex Lyneham Family

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
For those of you that knew Nev Rees, a J type Pilot. I have grave news to report that him, his wife Karen, and one of his sons Andrew (My young lads best mate while at Lyneham) were killed in a Road Traffic Accident on the 5th of January.

My lad came home from school today in a state and I found this on the BBC website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/4598272.stm

Very sad news indeed.

T

The Controller

Here, here......I didn't know them personally...but sincere condolencies as we are all a family really!

Stax

Flight Sergeant
This story was on our local news, it just said it was an RAF family. I didn't know him but echo the sentiments of others on this thread. My condolences go out to the rest of the family, in particular the eldest son who remains. Police are still investigating the accident, perhaps that particular stretch of road should be sorted, it's not the first accident on that stretch, Lincs CC take note!