• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**SAC volunteers wanted for an exciting Out-of-Area tour of duty!**

F

FlatpackDoom

Every 4 months, 2 experienced RAF photographers are taken out of trade to undertake what scientists have determined is the most tedious task on earth.

As a highly qualified expert in the field of digital imaging, you'll have all the personal attributes necessary for this monotonous monkey work.

Now you know how Techies feel doing stag and SWO's alongside braindead ancillary muppets.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
TDB,

Make sure you take care down there at the border. I'm at BAS at the mo and am counting my lucky stars, grateful I am here and cheering at every IDF attack and am full of glee at carrying my helmet and ECBA, and not having any water, whereas I could be living the hard-life in Kuwait. I am looking at getting out of this gay det and looking at something a bit more hard-core, so if you fancy the easy life at Costa Del Basrah, please let me know. I'll happily swap with you.::/: