• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rules for this forum

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
This forum is a trade specific forum and should be treated as such. It is not to be used as a personal bitching session between trades, but to chat about thing specific to that trade. If you feel you want to have a spleen venting session you should use the general forums Fight Club section, and keep this forum clear for constructive posts. Any posts that just abuse the said trade will be deleted immediately or moved to the general section as said above.

Last edited:
A

aes69

What a load of horse shit! The mods have binned the thread for what? No national secrets were pouring out, no-one was threatenting to meet up for a kick off, just outside trades giving coppers some stick. Which was actually getting some response from the feds!

No point in having forums if all you're allowed to talk about is the new policy on ****ing leave apps & such!

I

ICATQ

If we want to talk about Copper stuff we will do that on our own forum, with security, and without the purile input from others.

This section of the forum will not contain much from now on by my reckoning.

I'm off.

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Think I will pop off back to our own secure site, you may aswell take the copper forum off this site now.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
aes69 said:
What a load of horse shit! The mods have binned the thread for what? No national secrets were pouring out, no-one was threatenting to meet up for a kick off, just outside trades giving coppers some stick. Which was actually getting some response from the feds!

No point in having forums if all you're allowed to talk about is the new policy on ****ing leave apps & such!

I suggest you look elsewhere in the forum, like the Fight Club, where the thread is now. The rules in this forum clearly state that it is for chatting about trade related stuff. The thread I think you were talking about was a flaming thread with some pointless slagging off of the RAFP, because of this it was moved to the Fight club.

Please understand that if we actually delete a post then an explanation of why and when it happened will be left under that threads title.

So please dont jump on your high horses and go off in a huff like a 10 year old, just look elsewhere.

Im presuming "What a surprise" is what your after...................

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57 just in case you kick off in a rant about having to navigate to the said forum.

If you RAFP think that the post should be moved back then please let me know.

Last edited:
I

ICATQ

wobbly said:
I suggest you look elsewhere in the forum, like the Fight Club, where the thread is now. The rules in this forum clearly state that it is for chatting about trade related stuff. The thread I think you were talking about was a flaming thread with some pointless slagging off of the RAFP, because of this it was moved to the Fight club.

Please understand that if we actually delete a post then an explanation of why and when it happened will be left under that threads title.

So please dont jump on your high horses and go off in a huff like a 10 year old, just look elsewhere.

Im presuming "What a surprise" is what your after...................

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57 just in case you kick off in a rant about having to navigate to the said forum.

If you RAFP think that the post should be moved back then please let me know.

If you had posted this at the time it may have helped.....just a suggestion....

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I would have, but having to do the same to 15 different trade forums and moving all the toss posts from them, and then inserting all the rules posts meant that I was only missing a brush up my a$$.:)

In other words, I forgot as I was tired and it was in the middle of the night. So sorry for any hiccups or problems. :eek:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Oi Wobbly less of your feeble excuses. In the words of Bitburger "Make it so"

I

ICATQ

wobbly said:
I would have, but having to do the same to 15 different trade forums and moving all the toss posts from them, and then inserting all the rules posts meant that I was only missing a brush up my a$$.:)

In other words, I forgot as I was tired and it was in the middle of the night. So sorry for any hiccups or problems. :eek:

Thats alright then, just dont do it again, or i'll be speaking to your Boss. ;)