• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Room for one more at the uckers board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techoz

chicken sh1t trolley
Hello every one, thought i'd do the polite thing and introduce myself. Have been in 9 years or so, mostly staying in the south west, apart from OOAs etc etc. So ummm Hello.

Lamptramp

An ex-DF - in dog rescue!
Welcome to the goat but offer to mixy blob with me! MC might be interested!

And another thing don't blob on my hob!
Suck back 6 and join in!

P

Pan Warrior

fnuk

fnuk

a thought you had found uckers online.

buck my old foots...!!!:pDT_Xtremez_34:

M

monobrow

I've still never seen anyone pull a "rule check"

Welcome to the goat!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

C

Chuffybum

Room for one more at the uckers board

Room for one more at the uckers board

Hello and welcome. Hope you have as much fun as I do on e-goat. Uckers??? I'm amazed anyone still knows that game. I mentioned to a couple of JNCOs the other week and they looked at me as if I was mad or something. Didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Complicated ludo???

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Hello and welcome. Hope you have as much fun as I do on e-goat. Uckers??? I'm amazed anyone still knows that game. I mentioned to a couple of JNCOs the other week and they looked at me as if I was mad or something. Didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Complicated ludo???

I take it that they were SAC(t)'s before their tapes? No time in, no experience??
I made a 6 player board up once. It was kill-tastic. We had 3 on one end and 3 on the other with 2 runs joining them in between.
I may suggest that said JNCO's may require some more training or even demoting for not knowing uckers...............disgraceful!!!!!!

Welcome to the goat anyhow!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Welcome to the goat. Uckers now theres a game I hav'nt played for a few years, it should be made compulsary for all crew rooms with all new entrants having as part of their TATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.