• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP Vangelis

Vushtrri

Sergeant
The 1492 Conquest of Paradise is a masterpiece, alongside his earlier Albedo work...
Albedo 0.39 ..a great album. Back in 1972 as a young 12 yr old I went back home one Saturday from boarding school and ended up listening to the Alan Freeman show with my old dear. He played ‘So long ago so clear’ from the Heaven and Hell album..we both just sat there and listened to it Saying what a refreshing change it was to the Bay City Rollers and Sweet..Next time I went home she had bought me the album. Her favourite track was ‘12 O’ clock ‘which the family played at her funeral. A very talented composer/ musician.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Albedo 0.39. Apart from the movie stuff was not aware. Just had a quick listen on Youtube. Sounds a la Jean Michel Jarre.... i.e. EPIC!!

Looks like the sub-woofers attached to the laptop will have synthesiser music blasting through them next week whilst house-working , maths and physics learning. :) .

Vushtrri

Sergeant
Albedo 0.39. Apart from the movie stuff was not aware. Just had a quick listen on Youtube. Sounds a la Jean Michel Jarre.... i.e. EPIC!!

Looks like the sub-woofers attached to the laptop will have synthesiser music blasting through them next week whilst house-working , maths and physics learning. :) .
Try the albums Opera Sauvage, La Fete Sauvage, Heaven and Hell, Spiral, Antarctica, sound track to Alexander..to name but a few..

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng

Spiral and To the unknown man. Used gloriously by Hugh Hudson. The film that made my decision that RAF aircraft engineering was going to be the career I was going to aim for.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Try the albums Opera Sauvage, La Fete Sauvage, Heaven and Hell, Spiral, Antarctica, sound track to Alexander..to name but a few..
Had a few compilations and two off your list. but never Blade Runner as a complete album. Now on my collection, should have been years ago,