• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP Seds - Ron Sedlickas

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
A family friend for many years who saw out his time in the RAF as a Black Hand at Goose Bay - A big man with a big heart last time I saw him was for the Bruggen Rugby Club closing party when he came to stay with me an Mrs J for a couple of days and stayed for 3 weeks. I had a hangover that would have killed a civilian but he just kept on going. I hope St Peter has got plenty of Guiness and Pony **** behind the Bar. So long Seds you'll be missed but never forgotten..http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1527843840

Digzster

Sergeant
I had the "pleasure" of drinking with Seds at Goose on many a night (that usually leapt into the morning). A bigger character could not be found. So he's finally hung up his Canada Post bag and now doing the biggest round ever.
RIP mate.

O

oscars_ algosaibi_107

Seds

Seds

RIP mate. Another one of our gentle giants gone to rest. Probably up there with Middie having a few beers.

dougie dougal.

Last edited:

AED24

LAC
First met Seds at Colt, last time at Goose when he finally appeared to be settling down. Truly a larger than life character. RIP Seds.