• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP Air Chief Marshall Sir Jock Kennedy...

morse1001

Sergeant
He was AOC when I was at Pitreavie. I remember on one occasion during an exercise, as we were walking down the stairs, Sir Jock was standing holding the door open with a big smile on his face, saying "I have finished for the day."! A few days later, the Admiral came down at the same time as the shift change.

Hi dogo went down and held the door but told the ORs to a until the Admiral had passed through the doors!

shettie

Flight Sergeant
We did the Remembrance Day service flag party with the Scouts at North Luffenham - Sir Jock was there every year - spent time chatting to the kids on his way inn - lot of time for people... I remember him telling one of them about how his scouting past was of great help when trying to sleep on the frozen ground of Korea...