• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rick Garg (ex Sootie)

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Bit of sad news yesterday.

Rick Garg a sootie from the early days of IX Sqn GR1s at Honington & XI Sqn F3s at Leeming has passed away.

A short message from his wife Karen ...

"It is with immense sadness that I write to inform you that Rick Garg, my wonderful husband and Jodie’s very special Daddy passed away today following a heart attack whilst playing golf at the Centurion on Sunday 7th August.

Despite exemplary care from the wonderful NHS staff at Harefield Hospital there was nothing more that could be done.

Funeral arrangements will be announced soon.

Whilst I appreciate many of you will comment, may I ask that Jodie and I are left to grieve in private with our family and close friends."

RIP mate.