• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request for new Forums to be added

We have just found this site today. Well impressed that we finally have our own place to banter, etc...
Ive already drummed up a good few lads and lasses to join up.

But when we look in the trade specific areas, there is no where for us to go.

Could you add a Intelligence trade group for all us Spook types. There are IntO's Int An(I)'s (C)'s and (V)s here and loads more out there. It there is somewhere to talk and banter It would be used.

Ta very much!

marshalloftheraf

How dare you! The special items are sacred!

They have been handed down from gerneration to gerneration!

They date back from before the days of NATO!

An anyway, its not an Anorak, its a Cagoule!
;)

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Ok I will allow it just this once but you dont have a car pass so you can Pish orf! :)

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Ok the first one is a piece of toast so thats a non starter and you need one for area 52 not area 51! But seeing as you are the Marshall of the RAF you can go in on this occasion!

B

Bombe Suprise

Missive From Mr Claypole

Missive From Mr Claypole

Nowt wrong with Rentaghost, damn fine show it was wot with Mr Claypole and Mrs Popov - can't remember the name of the panto horse though....

But why would spooks want a forum, why to tell everyone else how much they dont know about cos they cant see it :p

Dobbin!

What ever happened to the rest of the cast? Mmmm I hear Dobbin is now performing as a tube of UHU in Panto. He's used to glue the props together.

T

The Green Scopie

A forum for Scopies as well please. After a hard day looking at a scope the first thing I want to do is come home and turn on my computer and chat. :eek:

Scopies, Youve all ready got one... Use ATC, your all the same.
Fighter Control, Air Traffic control

Its still just talking on radios while watching dots on screens, innit!

;)

I

Inch High PI

I too am a new user of this site (I was told of it today). I agree with the marshall and think we should have an Int types forum.

If only because no-one else will talk to us!

C

Cat of Shadows

Further Calls for a Spooks Forum

Further Calls for a Spooks Forum

I too would like to see a dedicated forum for us Spooks please (you see we are all very polite, it costs nothing to say please, manners maketh the man), but if for no other reason than we can get the 'Marshall' off the main forums for a while.

Additionally, I will not be alone in refusing to be, quite frankly, branded the same as a Scopie (if I'd wanted to throw my life away I'd have said yes to Air Tragic and Blighter Consoller at OASC) For the same reason also allow us to 'Just say No' to the Rocks, (if we don't, clearly the rest of the service won't as they keep taking jobs and re-writing the TORs.....yes we're on to you....seen a Rapier recently??)

However, I don't mind our Snowdrop brethren, but I still maintain that the officer corp of the trade are not and never will be real service policeman. Overall, they're not bad chaps as long as they all stay at Henlow so we know where they are. :p