• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request for assistance: Short Questionnaire for degree research.

Greetings one and all;

I am currently undertaking a BSc (Hons) Engineering Management degree course at the University of Lincoln.

As part of my research for the dissertation phase, I am attempting to determine what might be successful future strategies to achieve optimum balance between manpower (numbers) and skills (experience and ability).

It would be greatly appreciated, if you could take a few minutes to complete the short questionnaire at the link below. It is only 10 questions, multiple choice with optional comments, and anonymous in that no names, email addresses or personally identifiable service details will be requested.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B9LQVF

Many thanks in advance;

Nige.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Thre seems to be a problem with the numerical scores (which also need to be made clear that this is for serving personnel) - keeps defaulting to1, 2, 3. Also, make clear whether 1 is low and 9 is high or other way round

Ta

Thre seems to be a problem with the numerical scores (which also need to be made clear that this is for serving personnel) - keeps defaulting to1, 2, 3. Also, make clear whether 1 is low and 9 is high or other way round

Ta

Thanks for your interest in my questionnaire... The first question, 'Which branch?' was intended to ensure that the rest of the survey would be 'self-selecting' in favour of current and retired personnel.

Q5 'shuffles' the order of priority in real time, as the respondent completes each response.

Once again, thanks for your time and your feedback.

Nige.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Yep good luck fella. I have to do exactly this (different subject obviously) myself in January for mine.

morse1001

Sergeant
I still had the problem with the answers to the question defaulting to the question number. Otherwise, most would be 10 as highest.

I still had the problem with the answers to the question defaulting to the question number. Otherwise, most would be 10 as highest.
I assume that you are referring to question 5 - Level of satisfaction?

The answers are not a numerical 'value', but a priority order, which 'shuffles' the order with each input.

Many thanks for those of you who have already taken the time to complete the short questionnaire.

The survey is still open and available, and so far, the results have been 'interesting', and not entirely what I was anticipating, but that is the nature and purpose of research !

Thank you in advance to those yet to take part.

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B9LQVF

Once again, thank you, all who have taken part thus far...

I plan to close the survey on Friday evening, so there's still a couple of days to contribute, if you wish. The response has been impressive, and the results 'interesting' at first glance.

Thank you in advance to those yet to take part.

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3B9LQVF