• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reporting Diplomatic Plates

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Does anyone know if we are still encouraged to call in if we see diplomatic plated cars in the vicinity of airbases and if so who to?

Cheers

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
Yes you are. If you speak to your RAFP (or other service equivalent) they will take all the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Why don't you phone up your friendly neighbourhood white hatted rozzers? It'll be quicker than asking us, I guarantee.

As I work away from the light blue machine I did not have access to the Snowie hotline, got a number eventually, and after the JNCO checked, yes we are still supposed to be reporting them.

Its just a pity its not briefed anymore.

rocket scientist

Sergeant
As I work away from the light blue machine I did not have access to the Snowie hotline, got a number eventually, and after the JNCO checked, yes we are still supposed to be reporting them.

I'm also located remotely, miles away from any normal RAF infrastructure but I'm still parented by an established unit for security purposes.

FOMz

Warrant Officer

Ring the scuffers at you nearest unit...