• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reffin' shambles

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Well today was the day for the COs cup football and all I can say is of the two refs one was good, the other shocking.

All I have to say on the matter is he cost 238 Sqn a win due to some dodgy penalty decisions. I think the man needs to investigated, just like the Pakistan cricket team. Nothing like match fixing.

The first of a long line of shockers came in the dying seconds of the first match. With the scores locked at 0-0 against admin along came the first of many wrong calls. Penalty!!!!!!! Final score 1-0 to Admin.

The man, well PTI, couldn't justify his decision. I can only assume he either has a thing against Techies, was his mum used as a Sqn sperm bowser and as such he knows not who his dad is, or has no right to ref.

Then came the match against MechTS (or whatever they are now) and yet again more wrong doing. At 0-0 he awarded the first of two dubious penaltys, which was subsequently missed. Then with 238 leading 1-0 and time ebbing away, yes you guessed it, a second dodgy one, this time scored. Was he upset at his integrity being called into question by the Jockenese manager after the first match? Only he knows.

Next year it would be nice to have competent refs instead of egotistical throbbers who know nothing about the game and want to make themselves the centre of attention.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Next year it would be nice to have competent refs instead of egotistical throbbers who know nothing about the game and want to make themselves the centre of attention.

And so say millions of fans every weekend !!..............:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Crack on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

A

Aces and Eights

Would you be on here crying like a 3 year old if you'd have been given the penalties?

No? Didn't think so.

:)
________
Miura

Last edited:
A

Aces and Eights

Kiss my hairy bean bag you PTI lover.

Yes I would have complained as I like all sports to be officiated in a fair and competent manner, is that too much to ask for?
You're just a bad loser, no more, no less.

Don't be taking it out on the trainees, just because you can't accept honest refereeing decisions. The referee's decision is final. Get over it, you Fergie-wannabe.
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited:

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Kiss my hairy bean bag you PTI lover.

Yes I would have complained as I like all sports to be officiated in a fair and competent manner, is that too much to ask for?

Yes it would appear to be :pDT_Xtremez_21:

Just out of idile curiosity, had the chap done a recognised ref course or was he just helping out so that the matches could go ahead because there was no other refs available.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
It was one of the fake tan covered mirror loving so called sports experts reffing so you would like to think he would hold some sort of reffing qualification. There are many fully FA trained refs here at the home of crap refs, we even had one playing for us, that they would have no problems finding a real on to officiate.

If you aren't up to the job then don't do, simple really.

I would just like to add that in no way am I, or would ever want to be, a Fergie wannabe. I hate the dirty red vermin managing to$$bag.

Jarhead

LAC
Fat lazy Techie = Very bad loser!

Its only football mate get over it, bad refereeing decisions happen every week.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
I'm not a bad loser, I just hate injustice. If I took the COs cup seriously then I would have had serious issue with the other section of techies on the other side having loan players for every match due to their inability to field a full team.

TB

I take your comment about my love of 238 in the jest it is meant, as far as I'm concerned it's a sinking ship and I'm hoping the workflows indicate a move to a secret aerodrome in wiltshire.

I still stand by my comments that the ref was indeed a ******.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
TB - I take your comment about my love of 238 in the jest it is meant, as far as I'm concerned it's a sinking ship and I'm hoping the workflows indicate a move to a secret aerodrome in wiltshire.

Jest indeed FLT and best of luck with your exit tunnel:pDT_Xtremez_30: