• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RCDM Info

I Need info on RCDM if anyone knows it?

Where is the Dental Centre-Is it Cosford? Do they also cover Dependants?
Where is the Clothing Stores-Is that Cosford? Need a new set of No1's etc..
Where is the main unit? Is that Cosford? Like RAF Wittering is main unit for MDHU Peterborough?
What gyms to RCDM staff have discounts available at?
Where do people normally get SSFA at if they have a pet?
Any adventure training opportunities?
What's it like working in a mainly army run establishment?
Does it have a MT section for duty vehicles etc?
I've heard they have set up an ALL RANKS mess at Tally Ho Police station, is that correct, what are the fees etc?

Thanks in advance to all who reply.
cup of corrrfeee

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
I Need info on RCDM if anyone knows it?

Where is the Dental Centre-Is it Cosford? Do they also cover Dependants?
Where is the Clothing Stores-Is that Cosford? Need a new set of No1's etc..
Where is the main unit? Is that Cosford? Like RAF Wittering is main unit for MDHU Peterborough?
What gyms to RCDM staff have discounts available at?
Where do people normally get SSFA at if they have a pet?
Any adventure training opportunities?
What's it like working in a mainly army run establishment?
Does it have a MT section for duty vehicles etc?
I've heard they have set up an ALL RANKS mess at Tally Ho Police station, is that correct, what are the fees etc?

Thanks in advance to all who reply.
cup of corrrfeee

It is changing daily with some aspects of life covered by Tossford and others by Whittington Barracks (Lichfield), there is an tri service admin unit within the RCDM HQ.

If you go onto the intranet and find COS Healths web page there is a contacts tab which will show you various telephone directories for med establishments inc RCDM.

Give the admin cell a ring and they will be able to answer all your questions.

There are a number of high ranking RAF in Command so its is not as Army as you think