• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Typhoon Variants

APH

LAC
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could explain to me the different variants of the Eurofighter Typhoon that the RAF currently has in operation, and what the roles of these different variants are. The same for the Tornado would be much appreciated too. Thanks very much!

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could explain to me the different variants of the Eurofighter Typhoon that the RAF currently has in operation, and what the roles of these different variants are. The same for the Tornado would be much appreciated too. Thanks very much!

Try >> HERE <<

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
The true answer is of course, no one knows how many versions of typhoon there are, not even BAE!