• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Representative Shirts

SgtScribbly

Corporal
You know the ones I mean? The light blue with Royal Air Force on it and the sport/pastime that you participate in? I have seem many knocking around with all sorts on them from windsurfing to motor sports, etc etc.

Does anyone know where you get them from, can anyone get them and for any sport or pastime? How long do they take to get? Plus any more gen that anyone has would be most helpful.

Gunnerrock

Corporal
How about representing the RAF at a particular sport/pastime then the coach/team manager will sort them for you!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

SgtScribbly

Corporal
How about representing the RAF at a particular sport/pastime then the coach/team manager will sort them for you!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

well thanks for the particularly unhelpful answer gunnerrock,

the sport/pastime that i have in mind has almost certainly never have had a official team before, and seeing as you were wondering, it would be me that would be coach/manager of the team, hence why i am trying to get a bit of info off the goat about the shirts etc

SgtScribbly

Corporal
perhaps my question should have been - how do you go about getting an official team recognized for a new, unusual or less well known sport or pastime?

Big Jock

SAC
Subscriber
perhaps my question should have been - how do you go about getting an official team recognized for a new, unusual or less well known sport or pastime?

I would have thought the first port of call for this type of info would have been the PEd flight. If no joy there then PEd Command desk.

John

SgtScribbly

Corporal
its not a sport, its more of a pastime (cant really say what it is without blowing my cover)

could have sworn i have seen ones like board gaming society and chess and such like...

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
There is one company approved by the Sports Board for the production of "official" sports shirts/polo shirts etc. I think it is Gilmour Sports, but can confirm tomorrow.

You are correct, I posted the link in post # 5.

W

Wonky Tonka

Try contacting the RAF Sports Board. They are based down at that Home Counties training establishment.

Climebear

Flight Sergeant
They are supplied by a company called Gilmour Corporate Clothing. Details are available at this link.

You will need to conatct the RAF Sports Board to get the login and password.