• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Raf Regt Fitness

D

Dean

Hey guys.

This fourm seems abit dead so not getting my hopes up for an answer. Nether the less has alot of usful posts!

I am due to have an interview for the RAF Regt Gunner, Providing I pass that I can be booked in for the fitness test within a week. Whats the min standards I will need to achieve on the sit ups and press ups? Also any tips on how to improve pressups within 2 weeks? ;)

Cheers. :)

Brackens

SAC
Also any tips on how to improve pressups within 2 weeks

Yer thats easy, do press ups, lots of them. as for the fitness test i guess its the same as for everyone else which just means 1.5 miles on a treadmill within 12 minutes then do a stupidly low amount of press ups and sit ups 20 of each will suffice.

Im not sure if it is treadmill or bleep test you will be doing. If it is the latter you are looking at level 9.10 for a minimum pass, but really they are looking for about level 11.25 Press-ups and 35 situps in a minute for each.

To get better at pressups, do lots of press ups.Smash some out during the ad break when you watch tv.Do some before you go to bed, and when you get up.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Im not sure if it is treadmill or bleep test you will be doing. If it is the latter you are looking at level 9.10 for a minimum pass, but really they are looking for about level 11.25 Press-ups and 35 situps in a minute for each.

To get better at pressups, do lots of press ups.Smash some out during the ad break when you watch tv.Do some before you go to bed, and when you get up.

You'd be crying for level 12 to start by the time you'd reached this!