• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Regiment Reserve Officer

Ray-Ban

LAC
Afternoon

Before I ask my question can I just state; yes I have searched both these forums and Google and cant find any up to date info on this - hence my question here.

Considering submitting an application for RAF Reg Reserve Office - plenty of information out there regarding the initial officer training however cant seem to find anything on the actual 'trade' training for the role.

Can anyone provide anything on a course overview or training structure?

Many thanks in advance.

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
RAF Regiment Reserve Officer

Your local AFCO will have a Branch Information Leaflet (BIL).
This will outline the role and have details of training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I know of 2 who have abandoned the Reserve Regt Officer notion and gone for something a little more.....cerebral and sedentary.