• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF REG AUX, selection etc

S

Satanshorsemen

question answered, thanks, thread closed:pDT_Xtremez_26:

Last edited:
M

MQ-9 Reaper

Hello all
my name is iain I am an ex Para, I have jsut applied to the raf reg aux, can you tell me whats the drill with your selection? I am aware of the regular selection process for RAF Regiment and wondered what the differences were for Auxiliary, is it like the selection for 4 para -10 weekends then 2 weeks at the end, CIC and P'Coy.

whats the tab distances and what do you need to do to get in? mile and half is it? if so whats the time required, I take it its the usual press ups and sit ups :)

I just did PROC but unfortunately it wasnt going to work with my personal life so cant go regular again and 4 para has moved fom london to croydon, so RAF benson/ and or brize is actually better for me, apart from the fact the rock ape's is def my first choice of regiment, I loved my time at honnigton all be it for 4 days:)

thanks in advance gents

Iain

If you were a Para, you will pass the standards for rock ape easily, you could fall on your face and still pass with time to spare.

beowulf

Sergeant
i know the regulars are 30 odd weeks for officer training then 32 weeks for JROC, i would imagine the reserve has a different set up.

:pDT_Xtremez_42: you have made an assumption about the existence of a reservist JROC!!!!

PM replied to. Hope it helps.