• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Pilots Suicide Missions

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Sky news today is reporting that an AVM has stated something along the lines that RAF pilots should conduct suicide missions to protect against terrorist missions.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,15410-1258815,00.html

Apparently he then put a pair of pants on his head, shoved two pensils up his nose and shouted 'Baaaaaaaahhhhhh' out loud.

I thought the 1st of April had passed, he must be having a laugh!!

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
It's in The Sun as well, but what he actually said was that he expected his pilots to do whatever is necessary, even if it meant crashing an aircraft into the ground in a last ditch attempt to stop the enemy (if it came to it)

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Maybe this is an effort to increase the amount of ethnic minorities that we recruit.

Watch out for an influx of Muslims and Japanese at the AFCOs. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
It must have been a slow military story day the the Journo scum, so they've resorted to trawling the message boards for a tit bit.

Here's a story for you. you bunch of c0ck monkeys:

Special Forces aircraft technicians parachute into hostile terrain with claymores and spanners strapped to their heads to destroy the latest Al Quaeda pilot- less plane before its used on a suicide mission against abunch of fcuking wasters in who work in Wapping.

You lot are a bunch of cnuts.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Would you like some tweezers Fomz?

You must have some splinters after sitting on that fence.

wolfy

Warrant Officer
According to the radio this morning, an MoD spokesmen stated that the AVM was posing hypothetical questions!!!!!!

P

pie sandwich

Well look on the bright side it will thin out the number of officers we have, without having to pay them huge amounts of cash to stay in the mob.

Also he said

"These are decisions which, however unlikely and dreadful, service people may have to make and it is one of many reasons why the British people hold them in such high esteem."

I would like to meet these people who hold us in such high esteem, the vast majority of people dont even know what the RAF is, let alone what we do

Last edited:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
And it'll save having to see the f@ckers in, A/F and then fix the heap of ****. They won't even have to keep a secret log of snags that they want to handbag until Friday afternoon.

8:15fromOdium

Sergeant
Special Forces aircraft technicians parachute into hostile terrain with claymores and spanners strapped to their heads to destroy the latest Al Quaeda pilot- less plane before its used on a suicide mission against abunch of fcuking wasters in who work in Wapping.

For Christ's sake Fomz - Beadwindow !!!!!!!!!:mad:

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Right you orrible lot, all of you, this afternoon, down clothing stores to collect your white headbands with the Red Rising sun in the middle and then to the Tech Library to get your copy of 'Stuka Servicing for Novices'.

A whole afternoon of suicide missions should deplete the fleet to BBMF alone !!

Then an early stack!!

Liney's all around the world doing the divebomb dance instead of the fog dance

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

squipper

Corporal
All well and good if he is a member of the fast jet world, how many of the transport/truckie fleet would go along with this new initiative???? Hopefully not the one taking me on det!!!!!!

T55

Sergeant
Crack on, but how does this affect their retention bonus?

Incidentally, there are now more air cadets than regular RAF personnel.

C

cyder

Army officers stand on the hill top and send the erk's to war.

Navy we all get in a tin bath and sail to war.

Air Force the erk's wave the officers off to war.

Thats why I joined the Airfarce.

As for crashing into the target If only we had spare jets to do it with, mmmmmmm me thinks self preservation is stronger than any order.

D

DrunkenMonki

Whats the PVR rate like at the moment? No idea where to look to find out.

As for suicide missions, can we not get Steven Seagal to sit in the Toncas Nav seat, fly underneath the offending aircraft, then fire him at it to save them all? Or just put Mr B-Liar in the seat and fire him AT the jet.