• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Paradise

Oh dear I feel I may have spoiled kitty's milk!

Oh dear I feel I may have spoiled kitty's milk!

Cat of Shadows said:
If XIII have managed to survive against the endless onslaught of nepetism from the 'Shiney' end of the airfield, then I'm sure that ghost of 41 offers no challenge.

Should'nt that be 'Shiny II' remember the scorpion?

As for the XLI v 13 di*k slapping match, it's one of those lasting 'them and us' cross bar battles that will rage on and on and on . . . . . . . the one constant is that we both think II (AC) are prats.

The fighting fourtyfirst is no ghost, time will place us back on top when the typhoon gets it's pod and the 41 (F) RIC will be regenerate in a doctor who type fashion.

All my love

Janner

PS Nice tune, there will be no time for any more cum-by-yah sh1t at the J.

:pDT_Xtremez_15:

R

ResidentEvil

Happy days spent on 41(f)....better than the sh1t holes of the world I end up now being with JHF.

Long live 41.

C

Cat of Shadows

Sonic said:
C.O.S...

well well a song on the stabbed cats.. I have not seen this song on XIII though it will be up on the wall tomorrow !! Where 'O' where did this come from, if it's from your head all I can say is well done for having the time to think it up....

It shall take place close to your badge....:pDT_Xtremez_31:

But really tell me you did not just make it up. Must be those Onion fumes getting to you......:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Sorry fella, it is all my own work, although the Marshall wrote a similar ditty for the Brownstars.

I wrote it as I was leaving the Sqn which is why you've probably not seen it, there were a lot of junta movements around then so it has probably just dropped through the cracks.

Enjoy!!

R

Ricit XIII

RickitXIII, get it right, muppet!

RickitXIII, get it right, muppet!

In response to the half pint comment, I was at Wyton when 1 PRU was formned, and as a baby plotter at that time I so I was used to the smell of chem, the versamat, the F2071 and ink pen.

P

P-Clip

What about 41(f) squdron's groundcrew song.

"F**k the RIC"

A classic in its own time.

Misundersoooooood MoFo

Misundersoooooood MoFo

P-Clip said:
What about 41(f) squdron's groundcrew song.

"F**k the RIC"

A classic in its own time.

There has never been any love lost between techies and riccits, the taunt from the Jag liney's was banter (remember! before it was rebranded as bullying).

the marham liney's were different, tonka liney's are to55ers and have the need to feel superior. Thier chant was and still is edged with a true hatred of all none techie types.

Probably somthing to do with the mismatch between a big wallet and a small willy.

Hands up all those on the high payband, ahhhhhhh welcome to the rocks and chefs.

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Last edited:
Cat!

Several of those verses in the supposed 13 song are ripped off from another song.

I should bloody know, I wrote it! (39 Sqn part! etc)

Its a rip off of the 'Gold-Rover' me and wrighty wrote when 31 left Bruggen (2 years earlier)!

I'm taking you to court for plagarism! Copyright theft, yer bar steward!

I'll psot the real song later!

Don't believe the Cat of Shadows - He is a thief!

H

HansBwix

Why Aye Auter!

Why Aye Auter!

MRAF - just found said piece of songsmithing having been sent by - of all things - a former Fag Chariot Squinto heading in your bunkerlike direction. Along with one set to the tune of 'She's a Star' by James - if that too can be credited to the good old 'B' days.

Cat - shame on you.