• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF medical career?

S

SoE85

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anybody out there currently works in a medical role in the RAF?? I have recently graduated Uni and am bored stupid in my current job, and was thinking of joinjing the RAF for something different.

I was wondering what careers are open to me in a medical capacity (im not medically trained at the momnet), iv always been interested in training as a paramedic-is this possible through the RAF?Ivseen adverts for medical assistants and was wondering what the pay would be like?

Any help/info at all wud be appreciated!